Life is so fragile, my aunt just passed away this aftern00n of Breast cancer. SHe's such a young nice lady, why did God have to tk Her awAy fr0m my uncle?! But her suffering ended after 10yrs. I'll be g0ing for service tml, pray that G0d watches over every0ne in the family. Every0ne shld treasure life & live it to the fullest. Don't live with regrets, I'm trying my best to live life to the best, achieve what i want in life!! I wanna get my RX8 s00n. . .very very s0on!! I must work really hard to bec0me 1 of the regional maketer of a well-known c0mpany, mark my words.
o0ohh, zouking was funny on wed. Worst pick up line i heard in 2008, had fun with aSS & lian though i can't sneak int0 phuture. Bump int0 a few familiar faces, its nice to be in the company of my cl0se friends. Love theM to bits even thought they were kinda druNk. Gosh, i'm g0nna be waking up early tml...g0tta get to bEd n0w.
*cheers,
Missy
23.5.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment