12.5.09

-=8th Day=-

Its the 8th day of my 2nd stay in Tokyo. The weather is much more accomdating this time, i feel comfortable basking in the breeze. I've been such a pig, wasnt able to get up early to find tt shrine in Harajuku but i will do tt tml. Its tough not knowing hw to speak their native language & tougher when i've no1 2 turn to. Everything is in Japanese, @ times when i wanna eat..i'll try my luck to insert the coin for a ticket hoping it'll turn out to be something edible Haha.

Love is ill. I'm trying my best to lo0k after him but he aint getting better. I'm @ my wits' end now, i wanna whip up a nutritious meal but our taste buds are diff, i try to keep my mood up amidst my wild thoughts hopefully it is good enough to lighten up his moods but all these aint working. I am such a failure.

ALL I WANNA DO NOW IS SIT AT A CORNER TO CRY BUT I DONT EVEN HV A CORNER TO DO THAT.

3 comments:

Dear said...

宝贝,

不必太担心,生病是每一个人必须经过的路程。你已经很努力的在照顾我了。但是这一次,我是病的太重了。因此,我需要更多的时间来恢复。请不要责备自己。

亲爱的,请相信我,你已经做的很好了在照顾我这个病人的时候。

宝贝,我很爱你...请不要太担心。

可爱的小牛...非常爱你的小小牛。

andrew drool said...

y dont try going to a hospital or a clinic? if its fever and flu, try just eating boiled veg and fruits should help alot:)

Dear said...

hey..thank you for your concern..BUT once again, I think your comment seem meaningless unless you are doctor or son of doctor...By the way, after you got sick then eat vegetable or fruit is too late...Anyway, I really appreciate your comment each time but my final advice is still the same...it is redundant