I'm tucked in a cosy corner of tokyo dr0wned with love, enjoying the warm-choco cake tt love rushed all e way bk to give me, making sure tt i will n0t starve f0r lunch. Being the non-romantic & blur guy, i nv expected tt frm him. I'm so delighted. These few weeks he has been changing & its really heartfelt to know s0me0ne is trying his best. Thank you Love. Thank you for showing me the 0ther side of u tt n01 has =) i feel loved.
The Male Species, are they really from Mars?HAHA, i guess they're c0z m0st 0f them are confused abt the female species. We've to tell them what we want be4 they g0 int0 action, but lets give them credit for their actions =) Well done for th0se wh0 have already put w0rds int0 acti0ns & 'Gambatte' for th0se wh0 are planning their acti0ns.
For updates, I cleared my AMCA paper w/0 anything grades t0 wh000haaa abt & i'm finally riding towards my last seM of sch. Its g0nna be a t0ugh seM but i must clear it. Looking 4ward to September. Cheers.
12.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment