Last sem of Uni, 2 more sems to graduation i hope. Time really flies..its gonna be the end of my sch life, I'm stepping into another phrase of life. There's a mixture of feelings both good & bad. I think i'll miss my friends alot..the gossips, the last night of projs..dont we wish sometimes time will slow d0wn a little. My sec days were the best days of my life, i dream of those times in my slp very often. Recently, I've been pretty stressed out..it seems like there's so much happening & I can't cope with it. There's no1 here when i need a crying shoulder, pple around just adds to my stress level. I hate it!
I don't want to start working immediately after graduating, i want to tk a break & go for a holiday to somewhere i like..i want to go to brazil, eygpt, new Calendonia,vietnam etc..i want to enjoy life alil before working. I dont want pple to rule my life for me or give unnecessary comments, no matter how close u're to me. Its my life so go step on ur own life instead.
6.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment