13.10.09

-=RIP Dearest Olympus=-

Haven't blogged for awhile & I'm g0ing t0 mk this a quick one..RIP my dearest Olympus!! Its dead due to my clumsiness yesterday @ Mt Fuji =( Fell to its death while I hurried Mr Teo t0 tk a photo of me with some signb0ard be4 we b0ard e tour bus. Tskk tskkk..Gone with the old & in comes e new haha. I want a new camera & a very go0d one to take d0wn all e w0nderful pictures everywhere i g0 with anyone!! Hopefully Mr Teo gets my hint of a very go0d camera =) Price shouldnt be much of a issue for great pics taken day & night right?hehe. The Olympus was alright but its night sh0ts really sucks & f0r pple wh0 luv travelling getting a tripod is DAMN NECESSARY!! In places like Japan here are idiot around too, wanting to spoil ur happiness by rejecting request to help with photographing!!! Shall not go more into that. 

Cheers
 

No comments: