10.2.10

-=valentines??so what??=-

Life is so boring, its even worst when u've got things u wanna do but u cant do it now. CNY is coming but so what? I cant even feel the atmosphere anymore, i feel tt my life is getting monotonous, Valentine's day is coming so what? Its the this t0gether so what? no plans, no flowers nothing romantic, flowers only happen when a couple dates! Is that what's g0nna happen after a couple gets married?? Or am i expecting too much? I was very excited as it'll be the 1st v-day together but now i think its better i put that though off my mind.
I want to watch the t00th-fairy & other girlie shows but it will seem like a bore to the other party. I want to go out for supper & hv yummy deserts but it all seems like a dream now, I only stay @ hm to rot. Morning, evening & night, how can i be happy?
A joke or a song only happens when i asked for it, whats happening?? counting down, to june... hope things can last till then.

No comments: