Delivered my little bundle of joy for over a week, he's such a cutie. Sometimes i still cant accept the fact tt I'm a Mummy now. I realised hw much my mum went through for the 10months, the delivery & e after effects. Its just the start of a new path & i'm scared but i know god is with me & my family. Love has been really sweet, cheering me up when i felt overwhelm by tons of exhaustion. I'm lucky to hv my family & my mum-in-law to help with my confinement, i will not be able to get through this period w/o them. Feeling rather helpless nw, i'm trying to replenish my nutrients & get my health back i can hardly eat. I crave for a cup of COLD COLD FIZZIE drink, Coke or whatever but i know its impossible nw. Drinking PLAIN water is a luxury nw, i nv imgine its this tough.
I also want to thank my friends for their support & concern, its great to know that i'm in their thoughts. Joanne visited me today, our conversation lasted for abt 2hrs & i'm shocked to realise hw drained i was after just sitting there talking to her. Finally realised hw weak i'm nw. I must get back my health asap!! and of coz i hope 1 month flies pass soon. COKE here i come!!!
17.6.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment