o0hh no, its e eve of my 23rd b'day..I'm g0nna be 0lder by one more yr. No wonder people esp. e female species always say tt when we reach 20, the yrs fly by faster than we know it, How True! I received my 1st b'day gift from some mysterious person. Its like a complimentary ticket to the S'poreFlyer. HmMm..it was just the ticket & the envelope with my name & add, Whoever it is..thanks =) I'm excited abt my mini b'day dinner with my dearest babes on Sun & w0nderful day with Dearest on Sat! Hope everything goes smo0thly.
I started P/t @ a dental clinic as a nurse on Monday after lecture. Its horrible to see th0se dirt & blo0d bt i'm tking it up to earn s0me extra $$ & experience the life of a nurse be4 i step into the corporate w0rld. in time to come. Its merely a 3hrs each time bt i'm already shagged after work. Time for bed, lo0king forward to the house-warming party later tis evening!!
Cheers,
Missy
1.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment