3.1.09

-= Happy 2009 =-


Happy 2009 Every0ne!! May this year be a great & comforting 1 for all. Though there's e economy crisis but I'm sure all of us will pull through & be making tons of money in no time. I had a GREAT celebration with 15sugarc0ated h0ney babes @ the Furama Hotel. All the Laughter & fun..hw i luv them after 12yrs? & counting..till we're grey & hv trouble walking. It was fun but there was too much ALCOHOL!!! Po0r Elieen, Stacie & me hv to clean up the mess when every0ne left. We had a 'Colours' Party & the gift exchange session, unfortunately I was forfeited along with EW. The Tomato juice + CHIVAS t0tally sucks to the core.. I enjoyed myself & hope that 2009 will be a great 1 for all my honeyssss =)


New Year Resolutions for 2009
  • Getting my license asap so i'm 1 step closer to my RX8
  • Graduating & getting a good JOb
  • Lossing Weight
  • Learning Spanish & Thai
  • To visit @ least 3 countries for holiday
  • Getting a Stable Guy (LOLx)

No comments: