15.1.09

-=Winter in S'PORE=-

*yAwns* what a tiring day i had!! I fell aslp within 30s after reaching hm today. Was supposed to be out & about but turned everything d0wn just to slp. Yes, it sounds pretty insane but thats what i did. My HP cldn't stop ringing, as much as i wanna answer all the calls...i just didnt hv the will-power to pull myself up & answer them.

I'M turning into a POLAR BEAR right here in S'pore @ my office in TUAS. Even the col who said tt he didnt get a chance to wear his JAcket is putting it on now!! Definitely falling ill soon with the air-con blasting this way. *Shivers* My Cols & I are seriously thinking of investing in some woolen gloves if it d0esnt change anytiMe so0n. Roughly 1 more week to CNY & I need more clothes..geezzzZZ...

Love,
CarL

No comments: