I'm back..back from Tokyo. Wonderful Tokyo? Well, I can't say tt..c0z e History less0ns in sec. sch still lingers in my mind. But quality time was spent with Love over there. . .& memories shared tt only b0th of us will embrace.
DisneyLand was fun but the ques are horrifying, wish there was m0re tiMe to finish the whole area. Still managed to tk a photo with Donald Duck th0ugh =) Shopping in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku & Ginza was fun. Much damage was done to love's pockets =X c0z of my Burberry's craze. Food was yumMy, did i mention before tt i find tt the only positive point of Jap is their fo0d??everywhere seems pretty clean & pple were polite. Most pple travel by train which they cld eat,drink & smoke in..drunkards & stench of alcohol lingers in the train every evening. What a Culture!!
On a positive n0te, I managed to catch the start of cherry Blossoms though not the full blossom..Still lucky la..haha. Maybe I'll be there nx yr to busk in the full blossoms =) Life is full of surprises, I'm happily digesting the greatness of it. There is a sliver lining behind every dark cloud definitely. 0verall, I enjoyed my time there so much with love, wish the clock cld stop or go just alil slower f0r just a lil while. Life is incomplete now, not when we're apart. I dunn0e what the future h0lds for us, but dear Lord pls guide us through all e trials & temptations.
Amen.
DisneyLand was fun but the ques are horrifying, wish there was m0re tiMe to finish the whole area. Still managed to tk a photo with Donald Duck th0ugh =) Shopping in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku & Ginza was fun. Much damage was done to love's pockets =X c0z of my Burberry's craze. Food was yumMy, did i mention before tt i find tt the only positive point of Jap is their fo0d??everywhere seems pretty clean & pple were polite. Most pple travel by train which they cld eat,drink & smoke in..drunkards & stench of alcohol lingers in the train every evening. What a Culture!!
On a positive n0te, I managed to catch the start of cherry Blossoms though not the full blossom..Still lucky la..haha. Maybe I'll be there nx yr to busk in the full blossoms =) Life is full of surprises, I'm happily digesting the greatness of it. There is a sliver lining behind every dark cloud definitely. 0verall, I enjoyed my time there so much with love, wish the clock cld stop or go just alil slower f0r just a lil while. Life is incomplete now, not when we're apart. I dunn0e what the future h0lds for us, but dear Lord pls guide us through all e trials & temptations.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment