Currently in the office & feelinG rather EMO. How Time Flies, blink of an eye & 4months is g0ne. Today is sort of like the last day of my stay @ McGraw-Hill Education & I'm definately g0nna miss this place...n0t c0z of the unbearable air-con but e w0nderful Cols & friendships I've made here. After working at several places & diff types of jobs, i conclude tt tis is the best so far!!
Yes, its is pretty far inside TUAS but everything else makes up for it. I wonder if I can ever find such a wonderful BIG family to work with. Everyone smiles & talks to everyone here, yeshh..it gets pretty busy & i fall ill & get paper cuts once in awhile but i love this Co. , perhalps I shall try my luck to see if there's a full-time position available upon my graduation. Even if my pay issn't that fantastic @ first I wun mind working here,errrmm..my Brown Cow wun mind me getting an average pay @ 1st right, and can support me right? LOL
Yes, its is pretty far inside TUAS but everything else makes up for it. I wonder if I can ever find such a wonderful BIG family to work with. Everyone smiles & talks to everyone here, yeshh..it gets pretty busy & i fall ill & get paper cuts once in awhile but i love this Co. , perhalps I shall try my luck to see if there's a full-time position available upon my graduation. Even if my pay issn't that fantastic @ first I wun mind working here,errrmm..my Brown Cow wun mind me getting an average pay @ 1st right, and can support me right? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment