17.8.09

-=Changed Lifestyle for n0thing=-

Just a lil post before bed. My lil silky terrier (Money) went to the vet on thurs & it was found tt he has ear infection as I was careless on my part on cleaning him. I didnt know tt I've to clean his ears. He's getting really n0tti, chewing on stuff around e hm & tt includes my feet!! Maybe my feet looks like tasty treat to him, haha.

Really upset with things. I feel tt I've change my lifesyle for n0thing or rather I'm not being appericated. I shall start my exercise routine again & go out with my pals more often instead of staying hm. Its so not me..why am i doing all these? I can no longer convince myself. In this prime time of my life, I shld go out & enjoy myself. I will not waste my life away anymore. I've not being joining the late night chill out sessions & much activities. Time to get a hold on my boring life. So sleepy, i'm off to bed..early lecture tml.

Cheers

No comments: