Happy Belated b'day S'pore, 44yrs of independence. What a long way we've come & there's more to go!! I didn't get to watch the national day parade live but it alright,I wonder why would they let Mark lee join the parade with his ah-beng english. YUCKS!!
Back in S'pore after being sun-burnt @ the Onjuku beach(the famous camel beach in Chiba prefecture in Jap) I've never ever been to a beach that is soooooo freaking hot!! The sand has iron deposits & it was burning my feet. Gosh! But it was a gd experience, i was the camels =) Yet to d/l photos onto lappy as there were too many things to be done. I'll just post a photo of me & love while we were @ the hot spring the last time. I missed love even more now, wish that he's zzz right beside me now. I pray tt the earthquakes in Tokyo will end & keep love safe from harm.
I promised to get to bed soon. HOpefully i'll be able to d/l all the photos & post some of them up in the nx post.
12.8.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment