20.11.09

-=Seoul in 2 m0re days=-

Its freezing cold in tokyo and I'll be heading to Seoul in 2 more days. MuM says tt e temp is -4degrees!!Arghhh, i'm having a cold feet thinking of it alrdy but its g0nna be a white christmas there!! So cool, but love is not able to join in. Hopefully, it'll really be like a shopping heaven there..i need to get more accessories for my wedding and mask to keep my looking radiant hehe.
Hopefully, love will miss me tons when I'm in Seoul shopping =) I'll be much happier after this Shopping spree trip i guess, i've not been able to get anything tt i like here in Tokyo & its damn irritaing, i wanna go shopping & end up with shopping bags!!
Looking 4ward to the meet ups withs uni,pri,poly and sec sch friends in Dec...christmas spirit gets all of us t0gether,hw i love it!! I wonder what i'm g0nna get for my christmas present, its seems tt there's n0thing in my list now except for the arrival of the new car =) i want more holidays. I want to go to new caledonia!!

No comments: