27.11.09

-=Low point in life shows th0se wh0 are worthy=-

Feeling all alone & upset now,e one i thought i cld trust wasn't there. Screaming n hurling insults tt I felt tt everything in life was easy. WOW, i cldnt believe my ears...I'm more em0 now due to certain reasons & i suddenly felt alone. In this world there's no1 to fend 4 u except urself even though u might b in ur weakess. A holiday tt isnt wat it turned out to be & a marriage tt isnt e way it shld be.

I've lost the touch tt i used to get from my love. It seems tt e love is gone or lost somewhere, like i said the most wonder thing in life cannot b seem it must be felt in e heart. Having all e money in e world or drivng a very posh car doesnt make one happy, its the happiness tt one gets from the other. I used to think tt if i m ever in need or trouble he'll always be there but i was proven wrong, imagine having to ask to be more cared for @ my weakess. Worthless begger it seems, hw i miss my mum now & she wld be here to wipe my tears away frm me. She'll not scream & hurl @ me in e state i am in currently.

Have 4gotten Why i g0t married in e 1st place, where is e love? But since e fact is tt i am married, i shall bear with it for this life n be that worthless person. I hope my fake smiles can last for this whole marriage, life is meaningless now & there's definately nothing to look forward to. I'll learn to take the money & fake the smiles, its only here that i can show my true feelings now & maybe to my true friend.

Christmas will be a sad one from now onwards. MY Life, its e end. Regretting is too late now. hope god takes me away soon.

No comments: