Marriage what does it symbolise to one? Living together is difficult, how i envy others when i see them so loving. This is my last cry out to him before i ignore this marriage forever. Everyone has their bad points, I'm changing my bad points slowly but steady can you see & feel it in your heart? As a woman, I do have certain things tt i'm extremely sensative about & you know it. Why do you always have to speak to me in such a rude manner? Do you see me doing that to you anymore? Let's respect each other if you want this marriage to work, i'm ur life partner not your ememy. Don't you see my siding you always? What issit that you want from me now? Do you want me to share my life with you or would you rather I keep all my insecurities & unhappiness to myself?? Tears flow & my heartaches everytime you raise your voice @ me when i just ask simple questions to clear my doubts. Are you still willing to share my unhappiness & not just my joy with me? Am i asking for to much just for us to speak nicely to each other? Worklife is tough but I'm most willing to join hands to take away part of our finanical burdens, don't show me a black face or throw your temper @ me after work. I'm human too, i hope you'll have more patience for me because going through what i'm going through now is not easy. If things are so difficult for you maybe separation will do us some goodness. Don't make me hate you or loss my faith in you just months into our marriage, our happy times together is fading just like ur patience for me n my faith in you,pls do something before its too late. I still love you as of now, please dont take me for granted anymore.
torned.
10.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take it easy Carl.. Living together is not as easy as it sounds.. Both of you have to get used to each other's living habits and there are suddenly a lot more stuffs to quarrel about.. I live with my gf in Australia so I know..
A little bit of tolerance goes a long way in a relationship.. Hopefully your husband gets to realize that in the near future.. In the meantime try to look at the positives that you are married to the person you love and stay happy and pretty always :)
Post a Comment