23.8.10

-=Unappericated=-

I'm pissed off, bored & overweight. I've been stuck @ hm since June, i'm bored. I've been wanting to go on a holiday but I keep thinking that the money shld be spent on e baby instead. Now i really want to go on a holiday!! I've not even g0ne f0r my honeymoon & my husband doesn't even b0ther. All he cares about is hving to save the money for the baby. Come on, I didnt give birth 2 my boy to end up this way, having n0thing for myself.
I'm pissed off that he spends so much time on the psp that he doesnt even bother planning for our 1st year anni. It seems like nothing to him, it doesnt matter, all these dates doesnt matter. 1st it was bad planning for my birthday and now, no planning for our wedding anni. I've to keep asking n searching around for somewhere to go or something special to do,wtf i'm sick of doing it everytime. This is just e 1st yr of our marriage, I wonder hw e rest of e years will be like. If he's going to continue this way, I'm not gonna bother either. It feels as if I've wasted my life & i've lots of regrets. Is this my marriage or our marriage? Whats marriage? To me now it just means routine and been unappericated.

No comments: