24.8.10

-=See no evil, hear no evil, feel no evil=-

Today is a huge turning point in my life. I've learnt that I can only count on myself, I must stay strong & sane. I've been acting alil insane I think, I'm going to enjoy my life & not to be so sensative on things or rather just let things go with e flow. I've learnt tt expectations can be harmful,or lets say expectations from pple. I'll just set expectations 4 myself nw. My goal now is to get bk to my weight be4 preg. That's my goal & i expect myself to loss about 10kg in 2months. There after I'm going to get a job and enjoy some time with the babes. I really miss e good old times with them. There were lesser worries, at least much lesser than now.
I maybe stubborn but peopla around me are not much better. Setting my piorities right, I'll try not to be envious of th0se loving couples. I'll dream about being in one loving marriage tonight & every other night since reality isnt tis way.
Secrets will be kept deep within myself for now, lessons learnt everyday.
I have to stay strong, DO NOT RELY ON ANYONE.

No comments: