2.9.10

-=Graduation=-

Finally Graduation is over after almost half a yr of wait. It wasnt as fantastic as i though, the ceremony. The ''Hungry Ghost'' (parents of Grads) were stoving as much food as possible onto their plates & mouth. I was utterly ashame & disguisted by them, even the fathers are so horrible. Paying only for the ticket of 2, students brought their whole clan to wipe out the buffet! I'm glad my mum & husband isnt the same.

I'm g0nna return my gown & stuff today, 1week after the ceremony. Time really flies. Love bought a pair of really expensive ear rings for me, I'm so touched & i love them!! We were @ nearby island with good company over the weekend & I'm glad we enjoyed ourselves. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Love & I will be always this loving and that our lil family will be a forever happy one. I'm lo0king 4ward to our nx trip which will b coming soon. weeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for everything love, I know U're doing ur best.

No comments: