I feel like a total failure. I thought I was the happiest bride,it turns out diff. I'm torn,shattered. I love my son, i'll love him even if he's not with me. I'll work hard and fight for him, God help me to get a job soon and give me the strength to stay strong. I dunnoe hw long more I can take this stress, I no longer hope to come hm to face anyone but my son. He's my only joy & worry nw.
Blamed for the things i've not done, i love my mum althought she said mean things abt me. It pains me to see her cry still. I need a break from everything, i might just become a nut.
Family, what does it mean to you? I've no1 but myself, its sad to say after living for 25yrs tt I'm actually all alone. Maybe thats what God has planned for me. Who am i? I'm just an insignificant person who everyone hates. I tried, tried to make pple around me happy. Sometimes i wish to just end it all, once and for all. I'm only a human, i've got a heart and feelings too.
God please show me the light, i really need you nw.
9.11.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment