22.11.10

-=Limit=-

Life hasn't been going that smoothly for me, my only Joy is my son. Everyday i wake up & see his cute little chubby face, makes me feel that everything is worth it coz its for him. I control my temper & attitude nowadays but people seems to be taking advantage of it. When keys are not found, wallets left at places not by me but the owner, i get all the shit. Come on, I'm a lifetime partner to share joy & saddness with, not a punching bag for anyone.
I respect those who give me my respect & deserve it. There are many things that people don't know that I've been going through, I need some breathing space. God please give me the strength to overcome odds & let me get a job that I deserve soon.
I'm just inches away from erupting, maybe this is retribution for being too playful in the past. Any housewife who is being treated badly deserves to be helped, staying at home taking care of the childeren,doing the household chores and devoting her life to her family is a very huge sarcifice to her family. I dunnoe why these husbands out there cant think straight. Bringing the bread home is important but what will the family become without these housewives?
I had my fortune read once and i'm slowly withnessing the unfolding of my life as much as i wish that it will not happen. Well, the world still revolves and we still have to continue on with our lives, enough said lets just see how things go. Don't worry God will punish those who bully the weak. Amen.

No comments: