Thank God for giving me a wonderful family. A rather Stubborn(tts where I gt my temper frm) bt lovely mum, a protective n charming elder bro who is ever rdy 2 crack a joke 4 me & a dad who's causing me 2 hv vitamin C overdose with e amt of fruits he's stuffing me with everyday.
I'm stronger than I though I'm. Maybe its cOz of e trials tt God has put me through, sometimes I blame God 4 putting me through these. Since I was little, mum taught me e lessOns in life. I help any1 I see in need, my helping hand & listening ear is always on stand by. While jogging, i alrdy help several elderly with their baggages. Hence, when unfortunate events occur I wonder wats wrong with myself, Cld I've d0ne better? Slowly & surly, i realize many things are not within my control.
The g00d always die young, if this ever happens to me, i hope pple will not be too upset c0z i'll be in heaven with g0d. No more sufferings on earth anymore. But for now tt i'm still here, i'll hv a fulfilling life c0z e bad things in life did open my eyes to the good ones. Blessing in disguise pple call it, i don't blame g0d for e trials he put me through or i'll be going through anymore c0z I am bl00ming int0 a strong & fine young lady.
18.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment