3.4.09

-=A Stolen Heart=-

This entry is specially dedicated to my little cute br0wn c0w. Why? Just wanna put aside s0metiMe t0 ann0unce to the w0rld tt I'm Heartless, c0z he has stolen my heart..the wh0le of it. Every0ne has been aSking t0 see him..please lo0k bel0w =P
That's my Love.
Love his Smile, Love the way he lo0ks @ me, Love the way he tease mE, Love the way he fuss 0ver me, L0ve his sn0res, Loves his dimples, Loves his c0oking..i think if i c0ntinue listing d0wn every single thing i l0ve abt him, we'll be here till tml. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABT HIM Esp. the way he L0ves Me.
Love c0mes very unexpectedly. I totally agree with it. Our Love didnt c0me easy & i least expected it to happen to us, 2yrs flew past but in the end G0d still br0ught us t0gether.
Thank G0d : )
It came unexpectedly just like hw i didn't expect to see the Cherry Blossom ab0ve.
I pr0mise t0 treasure us. I'm lo0king 4ward to spending a life tiMe t0gether..t0 stiCk 2gether always. Love.

1 comment:

Dear said...

亲爱,

I Love u alot each day...小牛的心早以被你偷走了...希望能跟宝贝一起度过幸福和美丽的将来。

一个被偷走心的小牛