5.4.09

-=Happy 11th B'day Aldren=-

Happy 11th b'day to my little cousin though he's not tt little..ermMm in size i meant =P The y0ungest among e cousins. Simple dinner @ grannys' with cousins & 2 b'day cakes for the b'day b0y. Gave the b'day b0y a Chelsea T-shirt, hope he likes it.(Photo of my closest cousin & i)

I'm really lo0king 4wArd to the end of thiS m0ntH. I'll be d0ne with my 1 & only paper on e 27tH & I'll be off t0 Bkk on the 29th & probably to s0mewhEre elsE in May. Hopefully n0thing g0es wrong with these plans, will be super devastated. Lo0king 4ward to al0t 0f thiNgs currently. Sometimes when we set g0als too hiGh & when we're to about to reach these g0als,things suddenly fumble..leaving Us all t0rned. So shld we still gO all e way t0 reach our g0als?? Yes, we only live once.

Tskk tskk..missing some1 is such a tough j0b *Sobs* Mood Swing kicks in @ times. Better concentrate on my exam readings for now, so little c0w better be go0d =P

No comments: